Cloud chasing is a popular vaping subculture focused on producing large, dense clouds of vapor using vape juice and specialized vaping equipment. It has become an art form for many vapers who enjoy the visual spectacle and technical challenge of creating impressive clouds. Here are some tips for mastering the art of cloud chasing with vape juice:
- Choose the Right Vape Setup: Cloud chasing requires specific elf bar flavors devices designed for high power output and increased vapor production. Many cloud chasers use high-wattage box mods, powerful batteries, and sub-ohm tanks or rebuildable atomizers (RDAs or RTAs) with low-resistance coils.
- Use High VG E-liquids: Vegetable glycerin (VG) is responsible for producing dense vapor clouds, so opt for e-liquids with a high VG content (e.g., 70% VG or higher). Higher VG ratios promote thicker clouds, but be aware that too much VG may affect the e-liquid’s overall flavor and throat hit.
- Lower Nicotine Levels: High nicotine levels can cause throat irritation, making it challenging to take longer, deep inhales required for cloud chasing. Choose e-liquids with lower nicotine levels or consider nicotine-free options for cloud chasing sessions.
- Master Your Technique: To produce substantial clouds, you need to perfect your vaping technique. Take slow and steady inhales, ensuring that your lungs are fully expanded to accommodate the volume of vapor. Exhale slowly to maintain the cloud’s density and duration.
- Build Your Coils Wisely: If you use rebuildable atomizers, experimenting with different coil builds can significantly impact your cloud production. Low-resistance coils (typically below 0.2 ohms) and larger coil surface areas can facilitate faster heating and more vapor production.
- Use Proper Airflow: Adjusting the airflow on your tank or RDA can affect the density of your clouds. Increasing airflow can help cool down the vapor, preventing it from becoming too hot and harsh.
- Practice Safety: Cloud chasing often involves pushing your vaping equipment to its limits. Always prioritize safety by using quality batteries, understanding battery safety, and staying within the safe operating limits of your device.
- Stay Hydrated: Producing large clouds can lead to dehydration, as vaping can cause the body to lose moisture. Stay hydrated during your cloud chasing sessions by drinking plenty of water.
- Consider Competitions: Cloud chasing competitions are popular events in the vaping community, where vapers showcase their cloud production skills. Participating in or observing these events can provide valuable insights and motivation to improve your cloud chasing abilities.
Remember, cloud chasing is a niche aspect of vaping, and not all vapers are interested in producing massive clouds. Prioritize your personal vaping preferences and enjoyment, and always vape responsibly while considering the people around you.